It is our mission to grow Black owned businesses through education, mentorship, investment, community and need.
Our Objective is to:
- Support the creation and development, mentorship, and investment of Black businesses.
- Create a change in values within the Black community that encourages individuals, families and communities to:
- Have excellent businesses for our customers/be excellent customers to our businesses
- Increase spending inside our communities from 2% to 10% by 2022.
- Exercise educated and sound decisions with regards to our personal finances
- Create and support programs that increase employment capabilities for small businesses to begin hiring within the Black community by 2022.
BBI Professional Values:
- Cooperative Economics
- Sound Financial Principles
- Community Engagement
- Personal and Professional Development
- Excellent Customer Service